Q. Where can I obtain military records?


The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) is the official repository for records of military personnel who have been discharged from the U.S. Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, and Coast Guard. NARA has compiled an extensive page on Military and Veterans Records at the National Archives, which gives detailed information on how to acquire military records from the U.S. Government.

For more information on researching military records visit the Military Records section of the National Archives website. 

  • Last Updated Mar 20, 2018
  • Views 0
  • Answered By Dianne Jansing

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0