Q. I'm not affiliated with UNT. Do I have access to the government publications and related services in your library?


Yes, in most cases. As a U.S. Federal Depository Library and a Texas State Publications Depository Library, we provide reference assistance to the UNT community, to the citizens of the 26th Congressional District of Texas, and to the general public in Denton, in Texas, and throughout the world.

Most government publications are housed in the Eagle Commons Library (ECL) at Sycamore Hall. All materials are available for use in the library building. A picture I.D. (e.g., a driver license or passport) may be required to photocopy certain reserve materials. Some electronic materials are restricted to UNT students and faculty.

We recommend that you call the ECL Service Desk at 940-565-2194 at least 24 hours in advance to find out if the electronic or print materials you need are available for use.

  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 1
  • Answered By Government Information Connection

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0